登录
 找回密码
 立即注册

只需一步,快速开始

发帖
首页 华人城论坛 生活杂谈 Where Can I Obtain a China Visa in the USA

Where Can I Obtain a China Visa in the USA

9 小时前 评论(2)
Hey folks! I'm planning a trip to China soon and I'm wondering if anyone here can help me out. Where can I obtain a China visa in the USA? I'm based in New York, but I'm open to any suggestions from any part of the country. Any tips or experiences to share would be greatly appreciated! 😊🌟
5 小时前
Currently, there are five Chinese embassies and consulates in the United States: the Chinese Embassy in Washington, the Consulate General in Chicago, the Consulate General in San Francisco, the Consulate General in Los Angeles, and the Consulate General in New York. Residents living in different states in the United States must apply for a Chinese visa according to the consular districts of the Chinese Embassy and Consulates in the United States.
4.png
5 小时前
The consular district of the Embassy in Washington includes: Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Delaware, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas, Puerto Rico.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
楼主
华人网

关注0

粉丝33

帖子1333

最新动态