登录
 找回密码
 立即注册

只需一步,快速开始

发帖
首页 华人城论坛 生活杂谈 Whats the Best Way to Trim Your Beard Under the Chin

Whats the Best Way to Trim Your Beard Under the Chin

9 小时前 评论(5)
Hey guys, I'm trying to get my beard looking sharp, but I'm having a tough time trimming the area under the chin. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for getting a clean, even cut down there? I'd really appreciate any advice you can share!
5 小时前
The first step in trimming your beard is cleaning. Clean your face thoroughly with warm water. This will make your beard smooth and easier to trim. At the same time, this is also the basis for preventing infection. After cleansing, gently dry your face with a towel to avoid excess water remaining
5 小时前
434.png
5 小时前
1. Grow the beard around the chin, making sure the border is neat and clean. How large the area is depends on you, generally speaking, the longer your face, the wider your beard should be.

2. Shave an approximately triangular (or circular) area under the lower lip and trim the edges carefully.

3. Different beard lengths have different effects on modifying the face shape, so you can try more lengths.
5 小时前
When you are rocking the 1-2 month stubble/short beard kind of look, then you’re going to want to trim carefully because your neckline is going to be more noticeable. Most people with shorter beards trim their necklines far too high, which can often lead to exposing the under-area of the chin, or creating an uneven line that can be seen from the side near your jaw. You’re going to want to keep your neckline long enough so that no point on the line heads underneath your chin or jaw area.

What we recommend for finding your perfect neckline are these steps: First, stand up straight and keep your head at a normal level looking forward. Then, take a ruler, pencil, your finger, or some kind of straight instrument and stick it across your neck as far back into the crease between your jawline and neck as it will comfortably go. Keep the tool there and slowly lift your chin up to view line across your neck where your beard hair should be trimmed for the cleanest look.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
楼主
华人网

关注0

粉丝33

帖子1333

最新动态